Tuesday, August 21, 2012

Great Buy at Costco!!!

I went to Costco tonight, and as usual, I found myself wondering the aisles. I was just talking to my mom about that old laminator she has, and guess what I saw? A laminator on sale for $14 and some change!!! Before I bought it, I looked online to see if the refill film would be affordable. I'd say that 100 sheets for $12 is reasonable, so I bought the laminator. Lamination is at a premium where I work, so I am very happy to have found this baby at Costco. I didn't use it yet, so I don't know if it works well. But, I read some reviews online, and they were good. 

Inservice started today. We are starting a new math program this year called Everyday Math. My son, who goes to school in a different school district, has this program at his school. He just finished first grade, so I have some idea of what the program is about. It was a long day, and my head is spinning as I am trying to wrap my brain around all the new information! 


I didn't post class pics yet because, quite honestly, I didn't have time. I do plan on posting them, though. Maybe tomorrow? 

No comments:

Post a Comment