Friday, December 14, 2012

12 In '12 Linky Party

What a great idea! I was checking out some blogs, and I came across this great idea for a Linky Party,  hosted by Miss Kindergarten and A Teeny Tiny Teacher. It looked fun, so I linked up. 

12. Favorite movie you watched: The Help (well, I saw it in 2012)

11. Favorite TV series: It's a tie between Homeland and Criminal Minds

10. Favorite restaurant: Bricco (in Harrisburg, PA)

9. Favorite new thing you tried: Blogging-I never gave blogging a second thought last year, but now that I tried it, I am absolutely hooked! I love to write, and I absolutely love to share with other teachers (and get fresh, new ideas). And, I have 8 followers. I know, not that impressive to some, but to me, it is!!! 

8. Favorite gift you received: Surprise tickets, from my hubby, to see Manheim Steamroller this Monday evening in Hershey. 

7. Favorite thing you pinned: 





















































6. Favorite blog post: I don't have many since starting in August, but my previous post about "Less is More" would have to be my favorite. It's true, it's me, and I need to repeat the above phrase many times. It's something that I strive to do, but usually get in over my head with all kinds of complicated stuff!

5. Favorite accomplishment: Raising three little boys, with the help of my awesome husband, holding down a full-time teaching job, being a wife, keeping the house semi-clean, finding some time to exercise and socialize and being alive to tell about it. 


4. Favorite picture: My 3 sons-They never look at the same time when they're getting their picture taken, but they are still pretty darn cute! I guess it would have helped if it wasn't 95 degrees and the sun wasn't shining right in their faces.

3. Favorite memory: I have 2...My first is meeting my husband at a playground, when I was 15. I married my high school sweetheart, and I still think he's just as handsome as the first time I saw him. 
My 2nd favorite is giving birth to each of my 3 children. The actual process wasn't great, but the final products were!!!

2. Goal for 2013-Take care of myself by getting more sleep, exercising more and actually using my WW online membership that I've had for 6 months.

1. One little word: Simplify (this goes back to my "Less is More") statement. I really need to work on this.

This was fun! I hope 2013 is a great one!
-Jen

No comments:

Post a Comment