Tuesday, January 14, 2014

January Writing Paper Freebie!!!

Happy New Year!!!!
It's been a while since my last post, but it's all good! Teaching, as we all know, gets super busy (and so does life with 3 little kids). I just uploaded a January themed paper pack to TPT, and it is currently FREE!!! Here's a sample of what's included:


So, if your little kiddos love to write like my first graders do, run over to Teachers Pay Teachers and get it soon (click on the image below to grab it now)!
Please leave a comment if you like the product, but don't mention that you grabbed it for free. That tends to get customers a little cranky when a product is no longer free. If you have any suggestions for future packs (I'll be working on a Feb. pack soon), send me a message.

Thanks for following my little ol' blog!

No comments:

Post a Comment