Monday, April 29, 2013

Mother's Day Freebies

I seriously need to get some sleep...after I watch Nurse Jackie (on the DVR)! But, first I wanted to pop in to share some Mother's Day freebies. I am a mom, and had no clue Mother's Day is next week. Where is the time going? If you are a mom, you know the best gifts are the ones your children make (a colored picture, a painted flower pot, a paper flower and/or the classic handprint poems). And, you also know that anything your children make is perfect (even a scribble from a toddler). I included two freebies that are simple, yet meaningful. 



Click on the picture above to get the classic handprint poem and an acrostic "Mommy" poem for your students to complete.
 No matter, how many of these handprint poems/pictures my own kids make, I just cherish them!!! 

 It's a simple freebie, but it's one that moms love. Here's the poem I received last year from one of my children:
What are you doing to celebrate Mother's Day in your class?


Check out the Manic Monday Linky hosted by Charity Preston here. You'll find all sorts of freebie goodies!!! 
Classroom Freebies Manic Monday
Graphics (in Freebie) are by :
   

Fonts are by the wonderful Jen Jones at Hello Literacy
and Jessica Stanford 


1 comment:

  1. The poem is adorable! I can see lots of laughs and tears from this project!

    ReplyDelete