Monday, April 22, 2013

Spelling Test Freebie

Happy Monday! I am stopping by quickly to post a spelling test freebie.  I was recreating my current spelling test paper, and I just found out about the Manic Monday Freebie Linky. So, I thought I'd link up. You can get the spelling test here. Just click on the image, and print it. It's that simple! In my school, and first grade classroom, we have been using Words Their Way for a few years, and this type of test paper works well with it. I think it could be used with whatever spelling program you use. 
Graphics are by the wonderful Jen Jones at Hello Literacy.

Check out the Manic Monday Linky hosted by Charity Preston here. You'll find all sorts of freebie goodies!!! 
Classroom Freebies Manic Monday





2 comments:

  1. Hey Jen,

    Oh it is so nice to see someone else that is excited to get started in the World of Blog. I am so glad I found your blog via Manic Monday!

    Alison

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for the spelling test freebie! I found you through Manic Monday and I'm your newest follower. :)

    Angie
    The First Grade Scoop

    ReplyDelete