Monday, July 22, 2013

Hurry Up...Flash Freebie!!!



*Keep reading, and click on the image below!


I'll be back to post more later, but I wanted to put this on here now. I just finished a 61 pg. Word Study packet that focuses on initial consonant sounds. I use Words Their Way, and my goal (for the past 3 years) is to make my own games/activities that would nicely supplement WTW instruction. I have lots more to do, but I started with this one b/c a lot of incoming first graders need review/instruction on initial consonant sound (beginning of Letter Name spelling stage). This packet will compliment your current word study instruction (you don't have to use WTW). Hurry up and grab it...it won't be free for long! 
Click on the image below to grab it now!

-Jen

1 comment:

  1. What a great resource...we can chat words their way this week too! I can't wait to use this!
    Kheila
    Two Friends In First

    ReplyDelete