Monday, June 3, 2013

Quick Writing Prompt Freebie

Just popping in quick to link up my freebie to the Manic Monday Linky, but I'm having technical difficulties this week with the url code? 

Anyway... I use these monthly writing prompts in the writing center. My first graders use them all the time, and they are never sitting there with nothing to write about! Just click on the image below to get it. 


My firsties are done next Tuesday, but I'm not done till the 17th! If you are on your summer break, I am so jealous! If you are still in school, hang in there!








1 comment:

  1. Today was my last day :)
    I can't believe you are in school until the 17th. What?!?!
    Hope it goes quickly!

    I may be calling you soon to ask your advice about TpT and Traffic school.
    #needyourhelp

    Wendy
    Read With Me ABC

    ReplyDelete